Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2021-12-04
Creative Design, Photoshop, UI Design, Product Designer
Job Description & How to Apply Below
For the Sr. Product Designer role at Slickdeals we seek a passionate individual that will be laser-focused on uncovering user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate prototypes and produce artifacts ready for development. The role will craft how people will interact with the products and services we design. The Sr. Product Designer should not only have mastery over the UX and Journey toolkit but must also possess visual design skills that support our brand promise and deliver emotionally engaging experiences.
The right candidate will have demonstrated experience working with web and mobile based applications. In this role the Sr. Product Designer will be responsible for all aspects of creative including concepting, execution and production design. The Sr. Product Designer will need to be a detail oriented and highly organized person including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines.
Ultimately, you need to be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
- 6 years experience in designing for web & mobile applications
- Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design/prototyping tools
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills that balance with creative design approaches.
- Produce individually or collaborate with others, as needed, in designing service blueprints, user journeys, mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, style guides, storyboards and animated prototypes, etc.
- Well-rounded knowledge of UX and design principles and techniques
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Ability to analyze written requirements and visually conceptualize the user interface and application flows
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to collaborate well with others
- Ability to prepare, conduct and deliver moderated and unmoderated research activities from usability studies to concept validation
- Ability to organize and self-direct to get things done
- Passionate about pixel-perfect design solutions and strong attention to detail
- Drive and passion to improving user experience and usability of complex problems
- Passion for evolving design research methods; flexible in approaches to see opportunities for design research where others might see constraints.
- Ability to present in a clear, compelling and charismatic way to the org and to the public.
- Demonstrated expert creative problem-solving skills to help establish a look and feel for a given project, evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, think and respond quickly while delivering unexpected, original, and innovative ideas.
- Nascent mastery of the business design landscape, including but not limited to design intelligence, measurement, KPIs, venturing, design storytelling, design thinking, and product management.
An online portfolio is required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit,
competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion,
gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity,
veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental
or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly
available information as part of your application.
Search for further Jobs Here: