Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2022-01-19
Architectural Design, Interior Design, CAD
Architectural Design, AutoCAD Drafter, Interior Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
The Senior Project Designer will provide and manage facade project design tasks from start to finish for individual projects, including shop drawings, fabrication drawings, technical specifications, take-offs, optimizations and installation drawings.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality when working with staff, projects and proprietary information.
- Coordinate and engage facade design solutions with fabricators, suppliers, contractors, architects, engineers and consultants.
- Manage and assist in the production of original shop drawings (as well as fabrication and installation drawings); deliverables will be in the form of schematic design drawings and details manipulated in software such
as Revit, Sketchup, BIM.
- Review and comment on drawings completed by other parties as appropriate.
- Assist with developing solutions to challenging issues with integrated design, manufacturing and construction teams.
- Prepare reports, technical memorandums, recommendations, and baseline cost estimates/comparisons as needed.
- Provide technical advice relating to project design to in-house teams, including design, manufacturing, sourcing/procurement and construction teams.
- Provide recommendations and technical expertise to support project pursuits and project execution.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors or better in Architecture or related field.
Minimum 10 years’ project design/detailing experience in large facade projects, familiarity with cladding and fenestration systems, including glazing, flashings and metal panels systems required.
Technical background in facades from either actual design experience or production or installation experience required. Proven track record of successful project execution for prominent national or international companies required.
Registered Engineer, Architect, or other applicable professional license or eligible for relevant registration preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Search for further Jobs Here: