Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2022-01-14
Creative Design, UI Design, HTML, Front End Developer
UI Design, HTML
Job Description & How to Apply Below
Description Xos (NASDAQ: XOS) is an innovative electric vehicle company on a mission to decarbonize commercial transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment.
At Xos, we design vehicles from scratch, invent efficient and durable battery systems, write software to control the vehicle and its interactions with the driver, and build powerful digital solutions that entice fleet owners into an electrified future.
Xos is a people-focused company, and a great place to work! Perks include 100% covered employee health benefits, Betterment 401k, employee Tiki-Bar, ping-pong, and training and growth opportunities, to name a few.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to work on something we can be proud of, on a journey to a cleaner planet. We’re go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Will you join us?
At Xos, our mission is to provide the best end-to-end solutions that enable the commercial fleet industry’s transition to electric vehicles. Our innovative fleet intelligence platform purpose-built for last mile, electric vehicle fleets is an important asset in this aim. As a Product Designer, you will drive the design process for our software products, defining how they look and function.
You will be a core member of the team that will deliver end-to-end digital customer experiences that represent a step-change in industry standards. We are seeking a Product Designer who is passionate about delivering seamless and exciting user experiences, has a track record of designing exceptional software solutions, and is eager to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring a strong sense of ownership over your work, deep empathy for our customers, and a willingness to take creative risks to elevate and define user experience for the next generation of software products in fleet management.
- With your product and software engineering team, create user-centered designs for fleet owners and managers
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive interfaces
- Perform user mapping, wire-framing, prototyping and mixed-fidelity design work to bring the team’s ideas to life
- Deliver optimized design solutions for web and mobile applications
- Run user testing sessions to refine the experience
- Facilitate cross-functional working sessions and dialogue to gain stakeholder alignment from a diverse group of stakeholders
- Support in building a world class product organization
- Bachelors Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in software product design and a strong portfolio of prior projects
- Experience working with engineering and product teams across all phases of the design process – user research, design, prototyping, wire framing, usability testing
- Proficiency in common prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Figma preferred
- Comfort communicating cross-functionally with a broad range of skillsets, ranging from customer experience to vehicle engineering
- Experience running team meetings, stakeholder workshops, and user testing sessions
- Experience building software platform user experience from scratch preferred
- Experience in the trucking or automotive industry a plus
- Xos, Inc. is committed to offering competitive wages
- The Company offers medical coverage, paid 100% by the employer for employees with dependent coverage partially off-set by the employer
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans are also offered through the Company’s health package
- Generous PTO, sick, vacation, and holiday pay
Xos, Inc is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, r basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Search for further Jobs Here: