Job Description & How to Apply Below
Who We Are:
Open Air Homes is a customer and community experience driven company, redefining what hospitality means in the short term rental and property management industry.
We have developed a seamless process for owning and maintaining your home while developing it into a significant revenue source within the short-term rental market space.
Our design studio works with homeowners on providing the highest level of care for their homes with an emphasis on guest experience.
The Interior Design Project Manager will join our design studio to help on the conceptualization and implementation of a variety of design projects. Candidates must have a car and be based in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, organized, communicator and facilitator, motivated and meticulous looking to collaborate and can contribute to moving projects through each phase.
- Project management (scheduling, reporting, admin)
- Constant communication with clients and vendors
- Product recommendation
- Advertise and Market Living Spaces
- Material/furniture sourcing & specification
- Graphic and visual presentation
- Mood boards creation
- Space planning & 2d drafting
- 3d modeling & rendering
- Home set-up and staging help
- Property walkthroughs and quality control
- Administrative tasks (placing orders, filing receipts, booking appointments & updating calendar events).
Develop Design Concepts
Work alongside the Creative Director to develop interior and hospitality design concepts and directions for newly added and existing homes of our portfolio. This will require them to make conceptual and stylistic decisions – creating 2d & 3d drawings to illustrate their design idea to potential or existing clients.
Oversee multiple design projects . This will include creating teams, timelines, overseeing and managing vendors to ensure design direction, guaranteeing all deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project.
Staying abreast of the latest trends and social media fads is important to best serve the design department they must continually research hospitality, short term rentals, interior design, and home goods trends and strategies. They must also be aware of what competitors are doing in order to create innovative and relevant design and styling recommendations.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience with an interior design firm
- Passion for design, architecture and an eye for detail, while highly prioritizing the organization of all project details and documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a willingness to adapt to the daily needs of the design team and its clients.
- Highly organized and great communication skills
Search for further Jobs Here: