Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2022-01-09
Creative Design, Graphic Design, Photoshop
Creative Design, Graphic Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
GUESS?, Inc. was established in 1981 by the Marciano brothers, who left the south of France in pursuit of the American dream. Inspired by a European influence, the Marcianos redefined denim. Today GUESS is a truly global lifestyle brand with a full range of denim, apparel and accessories offered in over 100 countries around the world.
We believe that as a family, everyone contributes to the success of GUESS?, Inc. We take pride in what we do and have creative minds and big ideas. From our first pair of jeans in 1981 to the latest innovations in denim, we strive to bring a sense of excitement, purpose and passion to every day. Together we can make a difference in our careers, in the business and our communities.
The world is our field. Join us!
Junior Graphic Designer
Aid in all Corporate graphic related advertising materials. Provide graphic design support, guidelines and information to Product and International Licensing, Visual Merchandising, Retail Development, and the Public Relations Departments.
- Produce and design advertising/graphic design projects for Retail Merchandising, such as print and outdoor advertising, as well as collateral, promotional materials, mailers and various catalogs.
- Design prototypes according to schedule for print and outdoor.
- Review all prototypes with Art Director before submitting to Creative Director for final approval.
- Work with outside vendors on various projects.
- s checks when necessary.
- Follow through until project is complete.
- Provide advertising/graphic design assistance in key areas of Corporate, such as brochures, collateral, and logos.
- Advertising/graphic design support to Product and International Licensing, Visual Merchandising, Retail Development and Public Relations, as well as to other departments of GUESS, Inc.
- Assemble seasonal advertising inventory and guidelines after being reviewed with the Art and Creative Director.
- Fulfill numerous graphic design requests from different areas of the Company, in a timely manner.
- Review print and outdoor submissions from Product Licensees and International partners, to ensure quality control and consistency with what we are doing domestically.
- Research and investigate competitor advertising. e.g. scouting outdoor advertising, and store displays.
- Research new graphic design trends, including packaging.
- Generate and manipulate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Work independently on projects, taking full ownership of the design, implementation, and the end product of the project.
Search for further Jobs Here: