Yazdani Studio of Cannon
Design has an exciting opportunity for an Interior Designer based in Los Angeles. Take a look at the description below. If you think your skills and experience make you a good match for this position, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for creative, curious, empathetic people to join our Living-Centered Design movement.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
Design is an integrated design solutions firm focused on helping people continuously flourish. Whether designing for innovations in health, new scientific discoveries, equity in education or the next big idea in business, we use our Living-Centered Design approach to help organizations realize widespread change. Our ability to design transformational places, plans and strategies is why Fast Company named us a World Changing Company and one of the most innovative design firms in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be part of a fully integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers and specialists working on a wide range of design projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience (excluding student internships).
- Revit, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Rhino (or comparable program), V-Ray.
- NCIDQ Certification preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, strong organizational and research skills.
- Good marketing, communications, teamwork, and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of building and life safety codes as related to interiors.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design. We advocate for equity, diversity, and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our DEI Council, Employee Resource Groups and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
For a general overview of our benefits, please visit our careers page at /
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It’s not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for Cannon
Design positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
Design recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Cannon
Design in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.