Intermediate Interior Designer Needed!!
· Perform all aspects of interior design including programming, space planning, conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction documentation.
· Develop interior details.
· Produce presentation drawings that effectively and creatively communicate design ideas.
· Assist in selection and presentation of furniture, fabrics and equipment (FF&E).
· Work collaboratively to coordinate design and documents with other disciplines.
Additional Skills &
· Five to ten years of Interior Design experience.
· Bachelors degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school.
· Advanced knowledge of current versions of REVIT and AutoCAD.
· Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
Up, and InDesign.
· Knowledge of finishes, materials, furniture and specifications.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development.
Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information acteristic protected by law.