Job Description & How to Apply Below
Kforce has a client in Woodland Hills, CA that is seeking a Graphic Designer.
The main function of a Graphic Designer is to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on design principles and concepts. A typical Graphic Designer needs to have a high level of creativity and able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task are required skills.
* The Graphic Designer will plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems
* Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design
* The Graphic Designer will prepare sketches or layouts to present to client
* Create charts and graphs from data given
* Associate degree in Design and/or certificate in Graphic Design required;
Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field preferred
* 0-2 years of experience required
* Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability
* Basic ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film
* Basic ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design
* Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images
* Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
* Compensation Type:
Search for further Jobs Here: