Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2022-01-19
Creative Design, Graphic Design, Design Director
Art Direction, Creative Design, Graphic Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality through radical, unapologetic self-expression. Our cult following of over 5 million social media followers includes some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture, and fashion. We are backed by world-renowned venture firms who share our vision of building the next generation-defining consumer brand and breaking from tradition.
Our team is growing quickly in both our SF and LA offices, and we are hiring across business functions from marketing and retail to operations and logistics. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew. Apply for one of our listed job openings or go ahead and define your own role!
As the Director, Digital Design , you will be responsible for leading the digital design efforts for brand, retail, and marketing initiatives across the Dolls Kill ecosystem.
You will collaborate directly with the Creative Director and lead/or collaborate with all internal and external creative partners to drive the design process from ideation to execution.
- Lead a team of graphic designers to ensure robust and consistent execution across all channels.
- Define and uphold Dolls Kill’s distinct design language.
- Formalize design and identity style guide.
- Synthesize multiple design projects into a cohesive, compelling visual narrative.
- Research design trends to advance team and design point-of-view.
- Contribute to and take ownership of various large-scale design projects, including UI/UX, packaging, brand campaigns, social content, and more.
- Lead and collaborate on up-front concept ideation for large and small brand initiatives.
- Oversee graphic elements of complex marketing executions, including experiential, IRL, event, collaborations, and more.
- Oversee design briefs, delegate tasks, and approve work for creative review.
- Lias with cross-functional partners to ensure projects are fully informed and achieving specific business needs.
- Shepherd and grow a team of seasoned and emerging graphic designers and art directors. Inspire cutting edge creativity.
- Manage inbound workflow, team resources, and hiring. Maintain team vitality.
- A creative thinker who can inspire our community through innovative and fearless creative.
- Minimum of 8 years experience as an Art Director or Senior Designer.
- Designer for a fashion retailer or creative agency.
- Adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity, startup experience preferred.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple priorities n new things with little oversight.
- A positive, motivating leader, able to manage and nurture an emerging team of talented creatives.
- eCommerce experience is strongly preferred but not required.
Search for further Jobs Here: