Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2021-12-21
Creative Design, Graphic Design, Design Director
Art Direction, Creative Design, Graphic Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
We’re looking for a Global Director of Design to lead design across campaigns and brand work for all channels and global regions. This is an opportunity to build the leading consumer brand in the travel and music space. If you’re a design leader who can think beyond the campaign and develop comprehensive design ecosystems towards a bigger brand vision, this role is for you!
We’re at a pivotal time of building our expert teams in the Brand and Creative department to achieve our goals of doubling our output while gaining recognition for creative excellence in the next 6-12 months. The Global Director of Design will play a crucial role in driving this goal. They will lead our existing design talent as well as recruit new ones and work with external agencies / vendors to drive business goals forward through effective brand design systems.
This role will be the “CEO” of the design team, and as such, it’s essential you have managerial and operational excellence in addition to being a creative design expert.
In the next 6-12 months you will:
- Lead the global design team to develop compelling creative in key art, animation and motion, making sure the overarching campaign narrative carries through all the design elements.
- Develop comprehensive design systems and toolkits to scale our design output to serve an increasing number of campaigns across multiple genres and geographic locations.
- Establish, improve and scale design processes across the global org.
- Foster an environment to allow for both rapid operation and deep thinking to be used for different purposes.
- In partnership with Global Creative Director, develop and continuously evolve photography for the main Pollen brand as well as different verticals.
- Lead the rollout and complete adoption of all design guidelines across the org, as well as external partners, ensuring all internal and external parties can fully adopt and adhere to the guidelines.
- Develop holistic design architecture and hierarchy that brings multiple verticals under the main Pollen brand.
- Work with leaders across the company to create strategic and compelling design solutions to make the most impactful Pollen experiences campaigns.
- Analyze global and regional design needs and identify opportunities to maximize design’s influence on the business.
- Identify and mentor design talent, providing growth opportunities while championing an inclusive environment.
Search for further Jobs Here: