Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
HAUS Los Angeles
Listed on 2022-01-14
Creative Design, Graphic Design, Photoshop, UI Design
Creative Design, Graphic Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
We’re looking for a UX/UI designer to join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate has experience 5+ years designing for the web and product and a solid understanding of responsive design and everything that comes with it. This position involves creating intuitive user interfaces that show a refined sense of visual hierarchy with a modern design aesthetic.
You will be required to provide UX thinking, design, creative direction, feedback and collaboration with team members in crafting top-of-the-line digital experiences.
You will :
- Provide UX/UI design and direction for responsive digital experiences for brands such as Uber
- Concept and design rich, responsive digital experiences that follow brand guidelines and meet the client’s brief
- Understanding how to create a visual narrative on the web
- Help develop and evolve information architecture and user experience flows and diagrams
- Provide art direction for content creation including film, copywriting, photography, illustration and animation
- Push the envelope in making the work engaging, unique and award-worthy
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite and Figma
- Designing, Prototyping, Wireframing skills
- Strong typographical skills
- Ability to design within a system and create visual consistency
- Strong attention to detail and design accuracy
- Understanding of the web development process
- Great collaboration skills and eagerness to find elegant solutions
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, interactive media & web design or related field REQUIRED
- Experience working with gn systems
- Animation / motion design skills
- Basic 3D modeling / lighting / texturing
- Illustration / drawing skills
Benefits At HAUS, we help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all digital channels. We’re multi-cultural and clicker-happy individuals working with the worlds most interesting, innovative and digitally-savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to harness the magic of online. We’ve been recognized for our work by MTV, New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. Were the first-ever to unite Aol, Google and Yahoos combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates- but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.
Search for further Jobs Here: