Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Multitask and execute multiple small & mid-sized projects.
- Understand and troubleshoot brand elements as they relate to digital design.
- Accurately follow briefs and execute design projects, paying close attention to details.
- Assist with the formatting of blog and social posts – both ad-hoc and templates
- Create digital assets needed for site and Digital Marketing efforts (various imagery / icons / buttons, email, banner ads)
- Proactively seek necessary information on project requirements to ensure clarity and alignment on timelines, deliverables, stakeholders and hand-offs.
- Work collaboratively & iteratively with Art Directors, designers, and developers, to execute and deliver a flawless end product.
- Maintain best practices for web, digital design and user experience design.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Front-End Development, or equal combination of experience and education.
- 3-5 years working experience as a Web Designer
- Strong creative ideas through to execution and effective problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational, planning skills
- Must be highly proficient with current versions of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- User Interface Design – User analysis, Information architecture, Usability evaluation and testing, graphical interface design
- HTML expertise
- Best practices for creating and optimizing web graphics
- Strong CSS skills
- Familiarity with Adobe AEM preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to tolerate repetitive, detailed work, under time constraints
- Speed and agility – ability to work in a fast-paced environment adhering to plans and adapting quickly to changes
- Elevated design aesthetic, and willingness to work with other design points of view
- Proactively communicates to solve problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to be flexible in approach and factor in a variety of opinions and expectations into work
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor within a flexible work environment
Search for further Jobs Here: