Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2022-01-19
Creative Design, Graphic Design, Design Director
Art Direction, Creative Design, Graphic Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
, we’re dedicated to providing communities across the country with inclusive, accessible urgent care. Our virtual and mobile services take a modern approach to healthcare so we keep up with our patients’ rapidly evolving lifestyles.
We’re looking for passionate, dedicated people to join our team and help drive our mission: delivering urgent care to doorsteps across North America and beyond
Your role will be to provide high-quality, expert-level strategy and execution on brand strategy along with the creation of our art direction. We are growing as a Marketing team and will rely on your strategic guidance and direction as we build out these functions.
Lead the strategic creative vision for the brand, including ownership of the creative output of all customer facing materials and activities– ie. UX/UI, development of creative concepts, art direction, graphic design, interactive design, digital experience, mobile design, visual display, styling, photography, and videography.
- Create all brand marks and style guides across all channels, including app, web, social, email, print, video, packaging, and events..
- Ensure consistency of graphic elements across all channels.
- Play a leadership role for the visual design work, providing direct, constructive feedback to UX/UI and Graphic designers on their work throughout the year.
- Develop and ensure consistent brand voice and communication design across all brand touchpoints
- Guide creative team members through graphic design, motion graphics, and other creative industry fields including visual layout, brainstorming, and copywriting.
- Manage all creative projects including deadlines, deliverables, and tasks assigned to the creative team.
- Lead regular sync of design craft members (UX/UI designers, graphic designers, copywriters, photographers, and videographers).
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years working experience in creative roles, managing a team of designers, copywriters, production partners, agencies, and freelancers
- Experience at a growing start-up is a plus
- You have a strong background in design & creative direction with a focused experience in design and marketing including graphic design, typography, photography, illustration, layouts, color strategy, mobile, interactive, and spatial and experiential design
- Familiar with industry standard tools, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, etc.
- A proven track record of successful execution and an inspiring portfolio
- An entrepreneurial thinker and relentless problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges on-the-fly
- Positive attitude and ease in a fast-paced working environment
- Goal driven approach with the ability to think critically and manage multiple projects
Search for further Jobs Here: